cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Campus Life? Awesome Opportunity

chrsplmr
Level 18
http://campuslife.asus.com/index/recruitment/

I came across the above link while I was surfing...
Asus, amazing company..the more I see, the more I am impressed.

I don't know what, if any openings are available... but if you are
in college 'anyway' .. this appears to be an excellent opportunity.

campuslife@asus.com It never hurts to...just ask.

There is always next semester,,,year..Good Luck.c.
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
Yeah, it looks like they are done accepting apps for this year (as of June) but perhaps worth if for people to check back next spring.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

celticguy75
Level 8
Wonder if they accept 40 year olds 🙂

xeromist
Well, I don't know if they run this program on the other side of the pond but my guess is that it would depend entirely on your personal outlook and approach to school. They want someone who can relate to the other students in order to generate buzz and provide feedback on what that demographic wants. I've met 40 year olds going to school who consider the younger students to be somewhat immature and really don't want to have any more interaction than is necessary for purely academic pursuits. They don't interact socially and that is OK. School is a tool rather than a lifestyle. I've met others who see school as an opportunity to act 20 years younger and grab every opportunity to hang out and party with classmates. They are still or again single, no kids or responsibilities; they fit in as if no age difference existed.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

chrsplmr
Level 18
Thats what I think too X.
Anything you can do to get an inside look at a major player
in the corporate world and the marketing engine behind it
...while your getting your "college education"...well you will
at least come out of there having learned 'something' you can use
in the real world, everyday...and some great swag.
Or...just maybe...Stars that shine brightest get noticed...every time.
A job...If they still exist then..(oh..lets not go there..hahahaa)