When my PC boots up it goes through the BIOs first asking if I want enter them. This does not happen every boot. Then it skips to the ROG logo and stays there sometimes up to 5 minutes with the little circle icon spinning. My keyboard and mouse become inactive again until it finally loads windows 11. My performance is perfectly fine after and runs as usual. My OS Is loaded on an M.2 slot and solid state so it should boot within seconds like it used to. \
What I tried
- I disabled secure boot and fast boot, it did not seem to make a difference.
- Disabled start up applications. I don't have many but it didnt do much
- I booted in safe mode which did make it boot fast but I am unsure what else to check there.
Other PC Info -
- 32 GB DRAM
- intel i& 9700k @ 3.60 ghz
- Win 11 pro 2!H2 fully patched/updated