06-03-2021 05:45 AM
07-29-2021 07:48 AM
07-29-2021 09:42 AM
07-29-2021 10:34 AM
07-29-2021 10:30 PM
08-26-2021 12:54 PM
Unfortunately, this did not help. With 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 WHQL the system wakes up several times, and then stops until you turn off the power.
08-27-2021 12:15 AM
08-28-2021 10:46 PM
Please refer to below link
May you help to provide below information so I can consult more about it?
1. complete model name of the motherboard and current BIOS version
2.current ethernet controller driver version
3. CPU spec and Windows version
Thank you very much.
10-19-2021 01:59 PM
1. ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI, BIOS 1007
2. ethernet controller driver - 18.104.22.168 (I tried all versions, including 22.214.171.124 from FAQ)
3. i9-11900k, Windows 10 Enterprise 21H1 (10.0.19043.1165), all updates installed
I installed TP-link TG-3468 network card, WOL works stably with it in 100% of cases.
Created ticket in support:
ASUS Service No=E21070059795-0011