cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn OFF Q Fan Control?

PSYKOnz
Level 9
Hi there, this may not be the right place but I'm not really sure what is, so if needs be moved go for it.

ok so my issue, I set the pc up without doing any QControl stuff in the bios other than selecting "fan stop" in PWM mode, everything worked great and I could shut down my fans as needed, but then I accidentally ran the fan auto-tune in armory crate this was a disaster, as it screwed everything up, shutting down my AIO and cooking the CPU (13900k), after a reboot and crossed fingers issues were still happening so I went into the bios and ran the q control auto detect, this restored my fans, however, now I can't stop them and the option for "fan stop" has gone from the PWM options. is there a way to reset everything back to how it was? with " fan stop" available and everything how it was without doing a reset of the bios? id really like to not have to go through and reset everything just to get the fans back to the settings I had, is this possible?
2 REPLIES 2

PSYKOnz
Level 9
No luck anywhere apparently once you click that button it's done, ive even flashed the BIOS and reset everything, can't get the fan stop option to come back, I can now set the duty cycle to 0 but that doesn't actually work, none of them set below there detected stop limit none of them.will actually stop, no matter what I do.

Does any body have any idea how to get the stop option back?

PSYKOnz
Level 9
I know 2 things for a fact, 1 all of my fans support being turned off and all of my fans have been working on the off mode, untill I hit that button, surly there an option somewhere to turn the off mode back on