Did you mean: 

Ryujin ii 360 + i7 12700kf high temp

AwenMilano
Level 10
hi there have a question about ryujin ii 360
when idle temp was stay around 40-46c. gaming will 52-65c
no oc apply, only xmp on. beside that all run stock
is that normal?
because when i saw other people review when using i9 12900k idle will stay around 20c only.
already use lga 1700 bracket also. when using lga 1200 bracket the tempts has same result
and use thermla paste noctua nt-h1
also i cant use rog custom display with aida64 extreme aplication

my spec:
z690 hero
i7 12700kf
g.skill tridnet z 5 6000
ryujin ii 360
cooler master cosmos c700m
msi rtx 3080ti suprim x
msi gf 850w gold
nvme wd black sn850 2tb
2 hdd
4 REPLIES 4

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi AwenMilano,
In addition to pc build, the room temperature is also important factory about the temperature. That's probably why the temperature is different from others.
For rog custom display, where do you download aida64 extreme from? How do setup rog custom display in aida64 extreme but cannot use it? Is there any error message?
Do you install Armoury Crate meanwhile? Can you setup custom display in Armoury Crate?
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi AwenMilano,
In addition to pc build, the room temperature is also important factory about the temperature. That's probably why the temperature is different from others.
For rog custom display, where do you download aida64 extreme from? How do setup rog custom display in aida64 extreme but cannot use it? Is there any error message?
Do you install Armoury Crate meanwhile? Can you setup custom display in Armoury Crate?
Thank you.

hi STARRAIN@ROG
thx for the response, really apreciate
yeah maybe it because room temperature. when pc first turn on in the morning it can stay at 29-34c for a while. when ac just turned off.
in situation ac turn on at 20c, cpu temp still idle at 38-44c. do you think it normal?
i did install armoury crate, and display custom in armoury crate without problem.
aida 64 extreme i install it from armoury crate also
when in aida i try to custom rog display and it show 4 differend animation, when i cohose 1
the messege appear to overwrite a display, i push yes. but nothing happen.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi AwenMilano,
If the CPU working temperature is too low, it is not good for efficiency, so please don't worry about it.
For rog custom display, please make sure all items in update center all up to date and then reinstall aida64 extreme.
If it sill show warning message and no response after click on yes, please try it on bios 1304 with bios all default settings.
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi AwenMilano,
If the CPU working temperature is too low, it is not good for efficiency, so please don't worry about it.
For rog custom display, please make sure all items in update center all up to date and then reinstall aida64 extreme.
If it sill show warning message and no response after click on yes, please try it on bios 1304 with bios all default settings.
Thank you.

hi there, if u say that it will make me feel calm.
and about aida rog custom display, just turn off display at armory crate and voila we can active the aida custom rog display
thanks for input STARRAIN@ROG, really apreciate ur help
hope this conversation can help other people also 🙂