cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) - Driver & Tools

xyzbird
Level 8
The driver and tools part of support has lost production dates and the ease of finding what one's board requires in the way of software.

To find anything for your board you are required to click 'here' to confirm the bios model name and select model.

Surely entering my short cut to ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) is sufficient (like the way it was)?

When it last worked, production dates were missing from software so you couldn't tell what was new.

Things seem to be going from adequate to worse.
8 REPLIES 8

xyzbird
Level 8
Since found that clicking on 'please choose' rather than 'here' gets the board. Still no software production dates as there used to be.

No doubt applies to every other board.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, xyzbird.

May I ask if you are having trouble confirming which version is the latest when updating the BIOS of the ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC)?
What adjustments have you made that need you to update the BIOS?
The latest BIOS version for this model is 3005, released on November 22, 2021.

In order to optimize the user experience, ASUS is still adjusting the format to display the update time corresponding to the software utilities uploaded onto the official website. It is expected that the display of the corresponding update time of the software utilities uploaded will be added in the next update of official website.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

xyzbird
Level 8
I have only pointed out the lack of software issue dates and having to click yet again on the motherboard identification link when I am already open on that board.

Otherwise I am up to date and if not, I am further up to date from Station-Drivers and Intel.

The issue dates and direct motherboard link used to be there. Was it innovation to change?

It seems my original post in SERVICE-RELATED INQUIRIES was the wrong place and it shows MOVED. Alas, where?

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, xyzbird.

I apologize if the previous reply didn't seem to clear your doubts.

May I ask which page the "To find anything for your board you are required to click 'here' to confirm the bios model name and select model." and "...having to click yet again on the motherboard identification link when I am already open on that board." you mentioned refer to?
Is it the official website? If so, which region's official website is it? Could you please provide a screenshot for help us better understand the problem you are currently facing?

Thank you.

xyzbird
Level 8

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, XYZBIRD.

Sorry for any inconvenience might caused.
The problem of the missing release date on the official website has been fixed.
May I ask if there is any other problem?

Thank you.

xyzbird
Level 8
Thanks. I had noticed the dates were back but why the need to click here to confirm board when it's already on the respective board page per part of my first post?

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, XYZBIRD.

It is possible that another administrator has moved your post to a section that is more suitable for this article.

Thank you.