cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Support Link is Missing

GreggMack
Level 9
When I go to my usual site to get the updated drivers and BIOS, the link for Support is now gone/missing:

https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-viii-dark-hero-model/

If I click on the Support link at the very top of the page, then I have to manually enter the model name of my motherboard, but even then it doesn't take me to the downloads specific to my motherboard.

Hopefully this is a temporary situation....
5 REPLIES 5

darqsyde242
Level 7
Same thing for the Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi).

It appears from a quick look at the support site that any product on the rog.asus.com site no longer has the support page with downloads. Other hardware (ie RT-5300 router, ASUS Maximus VIII motherboard) with support on the www.asus.com website still have the support downloads available.

Indeed, hopefully this is temporary and not some plan to make Armoury Crate required to download everything.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi all,
We have reported the issue to the concerned team.
I'll keep you updated if there is any news.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi all,
We have reported the issue to the concerned team.
I'll keep you updated if there is any news.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

It looks like this has been resolved. It has been for me, at least. Support tabs and applicable downloads are visible and available again.

Thanks!

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi all,
The support site issue has been fixed, but it would take 1 day for country site to sync.
If country site is not working, please try global site first.
Also, please try with incognito window to reduce the impact of browser cache.
Thank you.