cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition for hotfix firmware 0150 asus rog delta / low input mic vol

fredengl
Level 7
hello, i've read about this problem in an another topic but there is no real solution or answer provided by asus so:

When i shut down my computer, my headset rog delta works well except the microphone. The sound ans sensibility is very low even if i change it in windows or armoury crate.

I have to unplug the delta and plug it back to have the mic quality and sensibility back again.

important : i have set my motherboard in erp mode (in bios) to power off my usb when computer's off. i dont want the Led to be powered exven if the computer is off and i want to save energy. If i let the usb without erp mode (so the usb are powered even computer is off), i have no probleme with the rog delta.

Can Asus resolve the issue in the firmware or have i to eternally unplug the headset each time i power on my computer ?
23 REPLIES 23

Voldemort
Level 9
+1 got same problem 0105 firmware, reverting to old one, mic always works fine, hope they release hotfix for that

Nate152
Hello,

I'm using the ROG Delta S Animate and haven't experienced lower mic volume.

There have been a few updates for Armoury Crate.

Are your mics working any better?

Nate152 wrote:
Hello,

I don`t think armory crate got something to do with the headset itself... The rog delta should recieve hotfix for 0150 firmware (latest one) and fix this annoying problem. Now Iam on beta firmware, works more than fine, no issues, armory crate updated to latest also installed audiotinal updates. As soon as I update the firwamre to latest the problem with the mic appears EVERY time, doesn`t matter if armory crate is updated or not. The firwamre is the problem.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello,

Please, take a look in this particular firmware 0150 and try to fix or either find whats causing this problem, on beta0039 everything works just fine, each time, no need to replug, restart, etc.

Voldemort
Level 9
Everyone who got this problem, please reply to get some *fix firmware update for our rog delta.
For thoose who don`t know the exact problem, here is an short explanation:
When you boot your pc from cold boot, (doesn`t matter if you gave ErP enabled) your input volume on the mic is barely hearable, you need to re-plug each time to get it fixed or just install the beta 0039 firmware WHICH is the only one that doesn`t have this problem.
I hate when opening the armory crate each time to see the "N" letter on the bottom left corner to update the firmware on the headset, which got some problem with the mic input vol.

Same problem on firmware 0150, and main problem is that i can't downgrade it to any previous versions, presented on the Asus support site (tried 0038, 0039_beta, 0045, 0105). When I start USB Audio FW Update Tool there is a message in the status line: "No USB sound".

Serj Ajeossi wrote:
Same problem on firmware 0150, and main problem is that i can't downgrade it to any previous versions, presented on the Asus support site (tried 0038, 0039_beta, 0045, 0105). When I start USB Audio FW Update Tool there is a message in the status line: "No USB sound".

Quick tip on that, got same problem, just uninstall completly armory crate and then right after your pc reboot open the flash program and flashback it.

IvayloStrix wrote:
Quick tip on that, got same problem, just uninstall completly armory crate and then right after your pc reboot open the flash program and flashback it.

Thank you very much, only after uninstalling with "Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool" i could install 0039 firmware normally.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi IvayloStrix and Serj Ajeossi,
Is the cold boot you mentioned boot after switching the PSU off and on? or does it also occur after restart in windows setting?
Does it occur when connecting ROG Delta to other pc?
How do you check the mic volume?
Thank you.