cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Problem with ASUS Warranty

ryannguyn
Level 7
I purchased my ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX502G from BestBuy and the temperatures have always been on the higher side. This was not a problem until two months ago.*
I had contacted customer support on solutions to help with overheating and they recommended updating BIOS, checking for blockage, etc.
I have tried all of this and continued to have no support, I asked for further options and they told me to contact Bestbuy and so I did and there was also no help there.
I feel exhausted after going back and forth with ASUS and Bestbuy still having no solutions, an expired warranty.
It is like I was being pushed away from being able to use my warranty and now I just do not know what to do.
One customer support staff told me that they would waive the 85 dollar diagnostic fee, but then when I went to send in my information for RMA, I was sent to another staff member that just repeated what the other said.
I really am exhausted and out of options and don’t know what else to do now.*
1 REPLY 1

cl-Adrian
Level 8
ryannguyn wrote:
I purchased my ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX502G from BestBuy and the temperatures have always been on the higher side. This was not a problem until two months ago.*
I had contacted customer support on solutions to help with overheating and they recommended updating BIOS, checking for blockage, etc.
I have tried all of this and continued to have no support, I asked for further options and they told me to contact Bestbuy and so I did and there was also no help there.
I feel exhausted after going back and forth with ASUS and Bestbuy still having no solutions, an expired warranty.
It is like I was being pushed away from being able to use my warranty and now I just do not know what to do.
One customer support staff told me that they would waive the 85 dollar diagnostic fee, but then when I went to send in my information for RMA, I was sent to another staff member that just repeated what the other said.
I really am exhausted and out of options and don’t know what else to do now.*

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide a resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
Complete Shipping Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

Along with all case numbers given to you during your time with our support team.

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.: