cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel AX Bluetooth is a disaster

trihy
Level 9
Hi. Please someone at Asus report to Intel this problem.

They only give the middle finger to their users, but maybe they will listen to you.

Every built in AX Bluetooth or add in card has severe problem handling more than one device at the same time.

A dualsense controller and a BT headset, impossible.

Two dualsense, impossible.

This only happens with Intel AX Bluetooth cards.

Doesn't matter which, ax200, 201, 210, 411, all have this problem.
11 REPLIES 11

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, trihy.

Thank you for reaching out.
In order to confirm the problem of the intel wireless bluetooth, could you please share the following information:
- the full motherboard model name
- the serial numbers of your motherboard via pm
- the current BIOS version and the content of the setting in BIOS (or whether it is the default)
- the brand and model name of the CPU, DRAM, GPU, and PSU currently installed
- the OS version and OS build
- specifics of the issue, such as the program or environment in which it will occur and its frequency

Thank you.

trihy
Level 9
Hi. Thanks.

PM sent.

This is s know problem and everyday a new thread is open about intel bluetooth problems with more than one device at the same time, over the web.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, trihy.

Thank you for sharing the detailed information via PM.
Could you please help check if the following setting may have solved the problem?
Go to Intel(R) Ethernet Controller Properties> Advanced >select the Property "Energy Efficient Ethernet"、select Value to "On (when system id in S0, S0c and Sx".

Thank you.

trihy
Level 9
Hi. Thanks. But problem is about bluetooth. This boards doesnt have intel ethernet controller, they have intel wifi/bluetooth module.

The only solution is escalating the problem to intel.

Sadly in their forums, as soon as you name other brand, they blame them. In this case, asus.

But the problem is their driver or their cards. Since they are one of the most arrogant companies around, I just post here to see if asus staff can report the problem to intel.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, trihy.

That makes sense.
May I ask if the headset and dualsense you mentioned is galaxy buds and DualSense Edge from PS5?*
Is there any other Bluetooth device that often connects? (brand and model)

Thank you.

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, trihy.

That makes sense.
May I ask if the headset and dualsense you mentioned is galaxy buds and DualSense Edge from PS5?*
Is there any other Bluetooth device that often connects? (brand and model)

Thank you.

Hi. Just normal dualsense from ps5, not edge. And galaxy buds.

Once dualsense is connected, will reject headset connection.

Also will have disconnects with 1 dualsense and 1 Nintendo joy con.

Or 2 joycon.

Multiple controllers at the same time, dualsense, dualshock4, Wii remotes, joycons, etc will always have disconnects. Unless you use super low bandwidth devices like keyboards or mouse.

All this problems are resolved when using Asus bt500 bluetooth dongle instead of intel built in bluetooth.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, trihy.

I submitted the information to our related department, and I will respond to you right away if there are any updates or scenario confirmations.

Thank you.

trihy
Level 9
Hi. Thanks for your time 🙂

trihy
Level 9
Intel doesn't care about all their BT problems. It's not Asus fault.

Other BT cards support up to 8 devices at once when using gamepads or similar items.

Intel BT supports 1 at once.

This needs an official response from them. But they couldn't care less. They close all the threads on their forum about this.

Consider using other brand on your boards. This is unusable trash.