cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G14 ga401qm MyAsus Fan Error ?

Iavkataz
Level 7
Hi Guys,

I got the G14 GA401QM laptop and recently in the MyAsus app ... showed me that error/problem..

Is it a thing to be nervous ?
YT
23 REPLIES 23

xeromist
Have you noticed any unusual noise, higher temperatures, or bad performance? I'm not sure how it goes about making this diagnosis but if the fan is moving smoothly and keeping things cool then I'm not sure what the problem would be.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

the temperature are high - 90-95C CPU; 75C GPU - but i guess these are normal due to the specs of that laptop..
YT

xeromist
It depends. If that is idle then it's a problem. If that's under a heavy load and performance is good then yes that is not unexpected.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi Iavkataz,
May I have the bios version and MyASUS version?
The temperature you mentioned is in idle or gaming?
If it is gaming, please reinstall ASUS System Control Interface V3.0.13.10 from our support site and MyASUS from Microsoft store.
https://rog.asus.com/laptops/rog-zephyrus/2021-rog-zephyrus-g14-series/helpdesk_download
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/myasus/9n7r5s6b0zzh?source=lp&activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Thank you.

Hi guys,

Yes, these temperatures are when the laptop is under heavy load - AAA games , max settings- and I got under the machine a 5 fan cooler- which lowers the temperatures while gaming/ CPU- 75C`80C; GPU- 60`65C/.

Bios - 408 - Latest, I guess..

This is from the armoury crate app versions :

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.2.12.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.18.5
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.18
Armoury Crate service 4.2.10
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.3.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.48
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.16
AacAudioHal 1.3.20.0
AacDisplay 1.2.19
YT

Forget to mention- windows 11 pro ... and MyAsus app- everything is up to date - no updates available..
YT

And the fan test is done in Turbo mode - under Performance is ok ...
YT

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi Iavkataz,
Is MyASUS version 3.0.25.0?
Have you reinstalled ASUS System Control Interface V3.0.13.10(win11) from our support site and MyASUS from Microsoft store but still showed fan issues in MyASUS system diagnosis?
May I have the serial number via PM?
Thank you.

Yes, done all that ... still the same problem... messaged you the Serial number ...
YT