cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coil noise my ASSSSUS !!!

Psycrow
Level 11
I had coil noise on my first hero xiii mobo, so i bought another one and had the first one shipped for RMA.
Now the second mobo also has this horrible variable coil noise coming from the CPU area.
I can only hear it if here is silent at night where i live.

The coil noise is not a permanent tone but like a morse code.
I tryed to enabel/disable noise reduction in bios x 2 x 4 x 8 fast. ( im not even sure why that option is there )
But that dident help at all.
When i move the mouse pointer then i can hear the coil noise react to that.
So i can play a littel tune with the noise..maybe even get it as ring tone out of it !!! freaking sake !

I have been reading alot about it on this forum and i know alot people with new chips mobos have the same problem.
And some even have it on other brand of mobos.

Is this what we get for 600 $...A damm BIIP BIIPBIB BIIIP.. !
Im not gona RMA 10 motherboards and wait 1 year for 10 RMA cases to be solved.
I want cash back or something that compensates for the pain in my head listening to this BS coilnoise !
Or a bios fix if possible !!! So ASUS GET IT FIXED ALLREADY !! or ship me a coilnoise free hero XIII motherboard !

Some people get the coil noise eventualy and some got it asap. Its like chickenpox or corona !!!
Amazing quality right there. Wauv !!!

2021..things are getting worse each day realy...
4 REPLIES 4

Psycrow
Level 11
Why is there coil noise on my second hero xiii also...mann !!

xeromist
If it's reacting to your mouse have you tried a different mouse and/or USB port? Might seem silly but it's worth a shot?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
If it's reacting to your mouse have you tried a different mouse and/or USB port? Might seem silly but it's worth a shot?

Still the same...

Psycrow
Level 11
it goes Bee dee bbedee dee beee bdedee iiihh iihh bee deee :s