cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Power Off Strix Fusion Wireless

JimmyH
Level 10
When I searched this question somewhere it stated I could change the auto power off in Armoury Crate; however, I can't seem to find it there.

So could someone point me in the right direction please? And in case anyone wants to know, I meditate for ten minutes a morning and it's guided. The headset times out after five minutes.

Thanks in advance
5 REPLIES 5

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi JimmyH,
Do you mean the Strix Fusion Wireless headset will disconnect after five minutes so you want to disable the auto power off in Armoury Crate?
Did it occur after you bought it or recently?
Please also make sure headset firmware version and items in Armoury Crate all up to date.
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi JimmyH,
Do you mean the Strix Fusion Wireless headset will disconnect after five minutes so you want to disable the auto power off in Armoury Crate?
Did it occur after you bought it or recently?

Please also make sure headset firmware version and items in Armoury Crate all up to date.
Thank you.

Yes, the Strix Fusion Wireless Headset. It disconnects after five minutes regardless of whether it is connected via bluetooth or by USB when it is charging.
Is there a way to extend the time or remove the power off time?? I saw a post somewhere that said you could do it in Armoury Crate, but I have been unable to find it.

Yes, I have totally updated the firmware and all Armoury Crate.

Nate152
Hi JimmyH

In Armoury Crate, select Devices, ROG Strix Fusion. Being it's chargeable, do you have the option to disable sleep mode or a battery saving feature?

This is for the ROG Spatha X, I'm sure your ROG Pugio II has this too.

Click the pic to make it bigger.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi JimmyH

In Armoury Crate, select Devices, ROG Strix Fusion. Being it's chargeable, do you have the option to disable sleep mode or a battery saving feature?

This is for the ROG Spatha X, I'm sure your ROG Pugio II has this too.

Click the pic to make it bigger.

Thanks Nate,

It solved my Pugio II problem.

There is no option in armoury crate to change the power save settings for the headset.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi JimmyH,
I'm sorry I didn't check the information at first.
Please refer to the following link for power saving mechanism on ROG Strix Fusion Wireless.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1037699/
Thank you.