cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus X570-E gaming wifi 2, Litlle Feedback about Bios beta 4601

kiberman2
Level 7
Hello dear developers
Testing ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WIFI 2 Bios 4601 - beta (Agesa 1.2.0.8) - about two weeks

In terms of stability and performance, everything looks good.

In windows logs in the applications tab.

I find such a record
I don't know if it's related to the update, or network problems or anything else with my certificates.

Otherwise, there are no complaints, the memory is configured well, including overclocking. Perfomance good -same points in Cinebench R15,even little better, in software and games also and etc all good

My Config: 5950x Stock settings +Asus X570-E Gaming Wifi 2, Bios 4601, ddr4 32gb(16*2) Gskill F4-3200C14-16GTZSW And Videocard PowerColor Red Devil 6800xt

In bios: Fast boot off, UEfi mode+ Secure Boot on+Tpm frimware and Above 4g+Resize bar

Drivers:
Adrenalin 23.2.2 WHQL, Chipset 4.11.15.342

OS 22H2 -22621.1343, CLEAN install after bios update on SATA ssd 850 Pro 256GB

Before and after bios update i did a CLR_CMOS and load bios defaults.
4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, kiberman2.

May I ask if the TPM in the BIOS was enabled and there were no other software or hardware abnormalities other than the Event ID 86: CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll?
It is recommended that you confirm if all the drivers have been updated to the latest version.

Thank you.

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, kiberman2.
May I ask if the TPM in the BIOS was enabled and there were no other software or hardware abnormalities other than the Event ID 86: CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll?
It is recommended that you confirm if all the drivers have been updated to the latest version.

Thank you.

Hello Jiaszzz@ROG, thank you for answering me

For more than two weeks on this beta 4601, I have not found any anomalies in the operation of the PC and software- same perfomance like in 4408 - in Render,games -all seems good and stability, except for these certificate errors.

After more testing myself, ID 86 Event- Disappeared from windows log, after I disabled option- "Endorsement Hierarchy" in the BIOS

My driver list:
1)Chipset - 4.11.15.342( I did not install the newer 5.02.19.2221, because for AM4, my platform, there are the same system drivers, the same versions)
2)AMD ADRENALIN 23.2.2 WHQL

I DID CLR_CMOS BEFORE AND AFTER BIOS UPDATE, AND NEXT LOAD DEFAULT.

After frimware update- did a Clean OS 22H2 INSTALL on SSD disk, with full erased/and created again partion.

I took a screenshot, there is an option in the BIOS - which I disabled- and Cert id86 gone, and other info -amd log drivers,and etc.

Sry for my english, all the best.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, kiberman2.

Thank you for the feedback.*
It will be reflected on the relevant units for reference evaluation.

Thank you.

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, kiberman2.

Thank you for the feedback.*
It will be reflected on the relevant units for reference evaluation.

Thank you.

Your are wellcome.

If you need any additional information or tests, I will be happy to help.

I will be waiting for the release of the new firmware, I hope AMD will improve the interaction ftpm with SPIROM or find some any workaround to avoid anomalies - if a problem in this root.

Unfortunately, not all countries can legally buy and use Platform dTPM individual modules

That would solve the problem.

Alternatively, turn off TPM by the user and not use it as an option.

Thank you again for your attention to my post and answer. ALL THE BEST Jiaszzz@ROG