cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS rog G15 Q513 Battery problem /quest about usage time

wildfirelucien
Level 7
Greetings, i recently bought ASUS rog G15 Q513 and i was surprised by the battery drain? So i wnated to ask whats average time of battery when gaming some harder games?
When im on Web and watching videos battery is kinda okay.
Thanks for your response.
4 REPLIES 4

BigJohnny
Level 13
I dont have that model but can tell you my battery wont support full performance gaming, G752VY. I have to have the brick plugged in and it still takes power from the battery.
With a brand new battery and playing games at ridiculously crappy performance about 45 mins tops. For low load use 2-3 hours tops. I use it for more of a portable desktop replacement with it plugged in most of the time. I want something with long battery life for light loads I pack a Microsoft surface pro that will go 10 hours or an Ipad.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi wildfirelucien,
Is the model name G513QM?
Do you use battery mode? Which mode(turbo/performance) did you select in Armoury Crate?
May I have the bios version, the name, version and the settings of game? How long did you play the game and the battery percentage changing?
Thank you.

Yes Its new asus rog g15 with rtx 3060 6gb and AMD 75800H, it last usually around hour when gaming unplugged
Also is okay for AMD to get on temperatre around of 60-79°C?

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi wildfirelucien,
It is okay to get 60-79°C while gaming.
For battery usage, which mode(turbo/performance) did you select in Armoury Crate?
May I have the bios version, the name, version and the settings of the game? How was the battery percentage changing before and after an hour gaming?
Thank you.