cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus dark hero x570 i have some question

kheopstr
Level 7
hello everyone

i just bought this board and 5950x i am using it and trying to understand how to use amd platforms without problems. it has been 2 weeks.

i need some answer for two issues.

1 -- after 3801 bios uptadate my windows event viewer every start up shows

"certificateservicesclient-certenroll" event id 86 error

for this issue i trired change tpm settings in bios it did not solve anything every boot windows event viewer this error appears.

only way for me to solve this i reroll back to 3601 bios and this error gone.

is there any solution with 3801 bios?

2 -- is this mobo have some problem with usb ports?

i have using only 3 ports one is for mouse and the other one is for keyboard and the last one for wireless headset logitech g pro. i am not using anyother usb devices.

for the wireless headset; i have been using it for 3 months with msi unify z490 mobo without an issue. i dont think it has a problem.
But with this motherboard when using it randomly windows freezes and also when playing games i had random restarts.

i think it is related with the usb ports. without using it i had no such as problems.

my pc spec
5950x
asus crosshair dark hero x570
asus strix 3090 oc version
G.Skill Trident Z Royal Elite F4-3600C14D-32GTESA using it with 1.475volts. tested 2hours of memtest86 no issues shows.
corsair mp510 1.92 m.2 ssd
samsung 970 evo 512gb m.2 ssd
corsair ax850 titanium psu.
windows 10 21H1 19043.1288

if someone could help me i would be very happy for that.

ps: sorry for my bad english.
15 REPLIES 15

DCTech
Level 7
I had some issues with HDD disconnecting when using a 16port hub and multiple HDDs performing transfers but workaround was to not transfer so much data at once. Another issue with USB on this MB that I still have is with front panel USB3 header which has some RF interference when wireless dongle is used like Logitech Unified receiver which does not happen when plugged to other ports but not sure if this is due to MB port or my Corsair D5000 front USB header. I never had reboots due to USB on this MB.

RedSector73
Level 12
What is cooling the 5950x ?

RedSector73 wrote:
What is cooling the 5950x ?

for the cpu cooling i am using
Cooler Master Liquid ML360R MLX-D36M-A20PC-R1 360mm

But i am not using the rgb cables other things realetd with usb. This cooler is fine for me. my cpu temps are ok. my aio cooler is runs fine.

At heavy test such as cinebench r23 it never goes up 70C.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi kheopstr,
Did the "certificateservicesclient-certenroll" event id 86 error occur after you start up right away? or after run some apps?
May I have a screenshot about it?
Did windows freeze and auto restart only while connecting to headset logitech g pro via USB cable or wireless receiver? If it was wireless connection, you didn't face the issues?
Which USB ports(front, rear and which ports) did you connect the mouse, the keyboard and the headset logitech g pro? Have you tried other USB ports for the headset?
Please restore bios to all default settings and then check if two issue still there.
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi kheopstr,
Did the "certificateservicesclient-certenroll" event id 86 error occur after you start up right away? or after run some apps?
May I have a screenshot about it?
Did windows freeze and auto restart only while connecting to headset logitech g pro via USB cable or wireless receiver? If it was wireless connection, you didn't face the issues?
Which USB ports(front, rear and which ports) did you connect the mouse, the keyboard and the headset logitech g pro? Have you tried other USB ports for the headset?
Please restore bios to all default settings and then check if two issue still there.
Thank you.

thanks for your reply

i am using motherboard settings all on stock.

everything sets on auto for example PBO setting is on auto i really didnt understand what does auto means? when i use disabled cpu temps are getting really low. but auto or enabled nothing changed for me in application cpu temps are goes the same. if "auto" means disable why the cpu reacts not like in "manual disable".

1-- for the first question it appears at every startup with bios 3801.

"certificateservicesclient-certenroll" event id 86

description below the erro such as this

The authority "amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net" does not exist

every start up every restart this error appears on event viewer. when i reroll back to 3601 bios this errors gone.

2-- for the second one i am getting so strange errors in the event viewer. today morning i get such an error

event id 5005 Netwtw08
Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed

all the drivers are trying to install but nothing happens such as bluetooth, intel wifi gigabyte ethernet drivers i try to instal with asus.exe but nothings happens.

i am using logitech g pro via wireless receiver. sometimes when i try to use it system hangs freezes.

randomly this error appears.

USB device not recognized.
the last USB device you connected to
this computer malfunctioned, and
Windows does not recognize it.

at the device manager everything seems ok. But i am not sure that using the true drivers for all.

for solution you can be sure of that i try everything 4-5 times i reinstalled my windows. try to use drivers on asus support pages nothing changes.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi kheopstr,
Do you mean you have reinstalled win10(with no other third party apps) and the issues you mentioned still occurred?
Did the issues only occurred on bios 3801?
Have you tried installing win10 in other ssd?
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi kheopstr,
Do you mean you have reinstalled win10(with no other third party apps) and the issues you mentioned still occurred?
Did the issues only occurred on bios 3801?
Have you tried installing win10 in other ssd?
Thank you.

thank you for answering me again

yes i am still using my computer with 3601 bios. and i reinstalled windows maybe more than 5 times.

you asked about ssd i didnt changed when i reinstalled windows. i dont i think my 970 evo plus has a rpoblem with this.

when i intsall the lates 3801 lots of things has changed.
every pc startup i have error id 86 "certificateservicesclient-certenroll"

at the detailed below
amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoft aik.azure.net" wrotes.

i think this is related with TPM module i tried to change tpm model frimware to discrete nothing changres this error still appears on every startup.

but i am not sure every dark hero 3801 user has this problem i googled and see a few user has this and i cant find a solution for this.

i am still using 3601 without no problem. now usb ports are working fine. with this 3601 bios i get randomly not everytime "event 2 perfdiag loggger kernel event" error, nothing more....

but i am really confused with 3801 bios. and really afraid of update it again.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi kheopstr,
Please refer to the following link to clear cmos and then update to bios 3801.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1040820/
If the error still appear, may I have a screenshot or a video about it?
error id 86 "certificateservicesclient-certenroll"
amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoft aik.azure.net"
May I have the serial numbers of your motherboard and graphics card via PM?
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi kheopstr,
Please refer to the following link to clear cmos and then update to bios 3801.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1040820/
If the error still appear, may I have a screenshot or a video about it?
error id 86 "certificateservicesclient-certenroll"
amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoft aik.azure.net"
May I have the serial numbers of your motherboard and graphics card via PM?
Thank you.

thank you again

i just try again 3801 and same error is on event viewer

SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-2URJG5N$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:

GetCACaps
GetCACaps: Not Found
{"Message":"The authority \"amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net\" does not exist."}
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:52:37 GMT
Content-Length: 121
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000;includeSubDomains
x-ms-request-id: f185d1c7-d508-499e-8d2f-849bf0ccc725

Method: GET(391ms)
Stage: GetCACaps
Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)