cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.7 for Crosshair 7 Hero

DJ_Asthma
Level 8
Was wondering if there will be an updated uefi for the crosshair 7 hero (x470) boards, as the strix line got theirs and i thought they would be released together?
37 REPLIES 37

J_Bish
Level 10
Believe its a slow roll out for the updates

DJ Asthma wrote:
Was wondering if there will be an updated uefi for the crosshair 7 hero (x470) boards, as the strix line got theirs and i thought they would be released together?

J Bish wrote:
Believe its a slow roll out for the updates

I would really appreciate a speedup since the fTPM problem is really a problem and affects the board functionality. I opened a case with support but of course i got an "i don't know" answer.

Waiting for the same update myself. Given that we're only a single update behind I'm sure we'll actually get it given that it's basically a security and bug fix thing rather than some new optional feature.

Even though it's an aging board, it's supporting the latest CPUs still and is a flagship mobo.

I would like to know why is Asus skipping this board when all the rest got the update. If i have to look for a new board it won't be an Asus, that's for sure.

neotokyo
Level 7
Why the heck didn't they release a bios for this motherboard. Other manufacturers released a bios with the updated 1.2.0.7 AGESA for their flagship X470 already but Asus.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/up5bz5/asus_releases_2nd_wave_uefi_bios_support_agesa/

neotokyo wrote:
Why the heck didn't they release a bios for this motherboard. Other manufacturers released a bios with the updated 1.2.0.7 AGESA for their flagship X470 already but Asus.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/up5bz5/asus_releases_2nd_wave_uefi_bios_support_agesa/

It's how Asus values their customers. I am now left with a crippled pc and need to buy another motherboard even if I know AM4 will be and of life soon. Got screwed before by Asus but ignored it so here I am again.

abaw001
Level 7
Wow, still no update.

RNG_AGESA
Level 9
Any news?

I think they just forgot about Crosshair VII. Simple an mistake, no evil background 🙂

RNG_AGESA wrote:
I think they just forgot about Crosshair VII. Simple an mistake, no evil background 🙂

*fingercrossed*