cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successor to X99 ...

Korth
Level 14
Here's a couple of links ... Broadwell-E in Q1/2016 and Broadwell-E possibly axed ... and there's much speculation about Skylake and all sorts of other Intel projects. I'd thought Intel would inform the public and post projected schedules and such on their own websites, but instead they behave a lot like NVidia and just keep tantalizing the media with dangled hints and promises right up until the last moment when suddenly they "surprise" everyone with a new product line.

I'm disinterested in rumour, speculation, misinformation, disinformation, and general media hype. Or in posting requests, demands, and wish lists which Intel can happily ignore. And I'm not much interested in Intel's glorious roadmaps for mainstream and laptop products, my focus is only their extreme/enthusiasts "HEDT" segment.

I am interested in knowing whether we can reasonably expect any newer and better processors for X99/LGA2011-3. An i7-5970X? Anything faster than 4GHz? Anything 15nm? Just asking.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]
0 REPLIES 0