cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant OC my ram ?

unshred
Level 7
Hi, i have a ryzen 5800x and an asus b550-e gaming.

I try to OC my ram (G.Skill 3200mhz cl 16, 2x16GB) But its impossible, i used Dram calculator and tthaiphoon but when i copy exactly (with safe mode) the PC dont boot and i have to clear CMOS,

I try to get 3600 cl 16 like this screen :

I have an other problem too, when i apply DOCP, All is done, but when i apply THE SAME value but in manuel mode, that crash and i need clear cmos. Why ?

And i dont find "BGS" option, is this available on this motherboard ? (b550 e gaming)
2 REPLIES 2

phlorge
Level 7
unshred wrote:
Hi, i have a ryzen 5800x and an asus b550-e gaming.

I try to OC my ram (G.Skill 3200mhz cl 16, 2x16GB) But its impossible, i used Dram calculator and tthaiphoon but when i copy exactly (with safe mode) the PC dont boot and i have to clear CMOS,

I try to get 3600 cl 16 like this screen :

I have an other problem too, when i apply DOCP, All is done, but when i apply THE SAME value but in manuel mode, that crash and i need clear cmos. Why ?

And i dont find "BGS" option, is this available on this motherboard ? (b550 e gaming)

I have a 5800x and an asus x570-i and am getting WHEA and black screen restarts. Even taking DOCP off of my RAM does not prevent the crashing

Even tried going into ECO mode on the 5800x. No luck.

Not sure if its a bad bios or bad chipset drivers or what.

I have 7 days left to return the motherboard if there is no response / improvement by then I would go to another brand ...