cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak 2, downloading, installing but not running - help needed

J2595
Level 7
Hi All

First post so apologise if i miss any etiquette.

I recently purchased a GPU upgrade https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-WHITE-GAMING/ and wanted to use the GPU Tweak 2 to take advantage of the "OC Mode" to get the most i can out the card without manually changing and settings outside the presets. ( I know other software is available but i am not comfortable changing various settings manually via MSI Afterburner or something similar)

I have downloaded GPU Tweak 2 from the Driver menus for the graphics card on the Asus website, i can install it fine and get a nice desktop icon, however once all installed and system restarted i click on the icon and nothing happens - i do get a small blue circle on my mouse icon as if something wants to happen but then nothing

I have checked task manager to see if its running in the back ground but its not
I have uninstalled and installed it several times but no joy - i have tried the driver for my GPU and my Motherboard (ROG Maximus XI Extreme)
I have read every article i find to resolve this and watched every video offering help but no matter what i delete, install or re-install GPU Tweak 2 simple wont open for me.

Looking for some help as the last 4 days haven't got me any closer to a solution

Thanks
0 REPLIES 0