cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4930k on Rampage IV Balck : advises about OC.

Alex_D
Level 7
Hi Everyone.
As title says i d like to have some suggestion about oc.

As a first thing, thi is my full buil9d: 4930k, Rampage 4 Black Edition, 4x8g Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 (Well than 2x Corsair neutron gtx 240 and 128 gigas as SSD and gtx 780ti ..only one atm and corsair az 1200 as power supply).

Now.. i found a quite good rock solid config (in pic below), BUT what i d like to know is if it can be considered "Safe" and if i should set somenthing else manually in bios.

About Bios settings this is wha ti set:

Overclock Tuner = xmp

Multiplier x47

Bclk Frequency = 101

Cpu Vcore = Offset +115

Cpu VCCSA voltage = 1.050

Internal PLL overvoltage = Enabled

Dram Frequency = 2133 (well this comes from XMP profile)

Dram VOltage = 1.65

VCCSA Current Capability = 120%

CPU VCCSA Boot up voltage = 1.100

And that's all.
I left everything else at stock settings.

Thhank you very much and hhave a nice day.
3 REPLIES 3

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
That is a very nice OC...good voltage for a high clock...not many 4930ks can do that! Nice one! 😄 Safe? yes, advice is to try and stay under 1.4v you are quite a bit under still and the key thing is temps and it looks like you have that well in hand...water cooled I presume....enjoy!

Alex_D
Level 7
Yes i'm under water 🙂

Anyway, my main concern is about all those thing i left in "auto".. honestly looks as if this mobo can manage them quite good.. but still..

Load LLC for instance.. can i left it "AUTO" and sleep easy? 😛

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hmm I must say I tend to sleep easiest if I set that to medium and then wrangle voltage to fit that I don't want higher LLC to kick in really but at the voltage you are at I would not worry much either way...

You've set VCSA right I'd just check VTT in BIOS to check that nothing obscene is set by XMP profile...just check that is down around 1.1 or below too. you can often reduce CPUPLL voltage a bit too 1.7 1.65 which might shave some off temps...but really the BIOS is pretty good at what it does