cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix X570-I Bluetooth not connecting to Airpods

Jav_B
Level 7
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the scene, but I wanted to see if anyone else has this issue.

I've got the ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING motherboard - Bios 2816 11/24/2020
Win 10 2004 (19041.685)
Ryzen 7 3700X

I can't seem to pair my Apple Airpods Pro w/the motherboard bluetooth no matter what I try.
Currently I have the Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver 21.90.2.1 4/22/2020 installed, and it simply will not recognize the earbuds.

I bought a separate Bluetooth 5 dongle off amazon, installed those drivers and disabled the intel. Airpod's jumpped right on.

I would like to have them connect to the motherboard and not have to use the external dongle if at all possible.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for your time.

-Javier
2 REPLIES 2

Daylight_Invade
Level 8
Jav_B wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the scene, but I wanted to see if anyone else has this issue.

I've got the ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING motherboard - Bios 2816 11/24/2020
Win 10 2004 (19041.685)
Ryzen 7 3700X

I can't seem to pair my Apple Airpods Pro w/the motherboard bluetooth no matter what I try.
Currently I have the Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver 21.90.2.1 4/22/2020 installed, and it simply will not recognize the earbuds.

I bought a separate Bluetooth 5 dongle off amazon, installed those drivers and disabled the intel. Airpod's jumpped right on.

I would like to have them connect to the motherboard and not have to use the external dongle if at all possible.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for your time.

-Javier

The Bluetooth controller on the board is actually an Intel chip. Download the latest drivers off the intel website:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30061/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10?v=tÂ*Â*
Â*

Daylight_Invader wrote:
The Bluetooth controller on the board is actually an Intel chip. Download the latest drivers off the intel website:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30061/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10?v=tÂ*Â*
Â*

Hey thanks for the suggestion, I tried it and it didn't work. If you have any other thoughts please send them my way.

-Jav