Hi

Maximus Hero VI
Asus 780 Ti DirectCu II
G.Skill 2400 Mhz, 3 x 8 Gb
Corsair H110i
Samsung 840 Evo
Seasonic 1000 W platinum
Windows 10 x64

It started with leaks, which seemed like an OC problem of the GPU. After some days it continuous with reboots and then the POST couldn't be pass.
Later, it boot so what i did was: taking out the graphic card, and then i"jumped the mother in order to clear CMOS and eliminate any sign of the OC. Due to this, I keept turned on the iGPU to have screen. I disconnected all the USBs gadgets, the three discs and the RAM modules. I cleaned up all the contacts and I installed the RAM module by module, trying them all individually. Morover I conected the SSD, then the HDDs and finally the GPU. All seemed to work correctly, but going back to Windows it crashed without any BSOD, just suddenly stoped and reboot. I flashed the BIOS, but eventually resets keep happening. I flashed it again (I actually used v 1603) and againit with an old version of the BIOS (BIOS originally v0903) and it worked for a couple hours. I tryied the stability and it was ok, so I tryied it again with a less demanding configuration. Many 3D "renders" and Handbrake compresssiongs had passed and it was enought to me; the temperatures was low, normal voltages (1276 core VID, 1296 VCORE at Windows, this time I didnt use Adaptive for more security.) Hours later, it rebooted again, again and again. The boot disc led (yellow) was ok, the four leds (reds) of the POST: the processor was ok, the next: RAM, GPU, boot disc of SO made random readings. Sometimes it arrives to the led of the GPU and stop there, others it doesn't passed the RAM one and eventually it only passed the micro one. Of Q-Code display I cant say anything, the display seemed to have some things which form letters and numbers burned, so the mistake message its unreadable. On the vídeo it is without the GPU and with the IGPU allowed. Last mistakes after no booting anymore: stop working being at BIOS. In de video can hear doublé short piiiip, Americand Trends code Indicates “RAM read erro” but my sistem crash before mem check.

So… what do you think: PSU, motherboard, 4770k chip?

https://www.facebook.com/ripio.suelto/videos/1384292578310940/
2 REPLIES 2

JustinThyme
Level 13
Could be several things. Do you have a PC speaker to get the beep codes?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Ripio_Suelto
Level 7
2 short beeps. Or... many beeps, My system randomize the codes, leds blinks, beeps... I'm disoriented