cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix h370f high Voltage and temp on CPU

MftFM
Level 7
2.17.2022-Update: "Cooler was the problem"
I test 2cooler but same results high temp and now my AIO died and other cooler was faulty too my luck!
I always hated water cooling AIO. and now brand new AIO died on me after 7 months of use!"
-
HI there I have i9 9900kf on ROG Strix h370f motherboard and its easily overheat on full process tasks on 100C
my cooler is Silverstone PF240 and 750W Plat PSU
I tried re-install with different thermal paste 3 time and re-build PC but no luck even reset and update bios or dis OC setting is bios like CPU enhance power management , turn down digi+
in bios VCore is set to 1.100 and show like that but when boot its from 0.870 to 1.500 I think its ok but on full load gets 1.34vcore on windows and stays there if set manual VCORE Windows will crash and BSOD or use same 1.343VCore and overheat
temp of CPU in idle is around 35-40C and browsing goes to 71C but in game 88-91C and
Only option in bios will down VCORE is Turbo Mode but will down clock CPU and VCORE in windows will show as 1.000v or 1.100v and temp start at 66to72C on full load but in turbo mode on get will get to 91C and 100C in 3sec
I did everything and nothings seems works only thing probably has bug or problem is Asus bios auto tune OC mode that will do his thing and don't care user input
and there is target frequency in bios says 5.0Ghz and can't change
there is test and photos I Attach in blow of test CPU in CPU-Z full and single core and drops temp all on 1.3volt and gets higher score then 9900kf in CPU-z !
91867 91868
Please help!
1 REPLY 1

MftFM
Level 7
Update: Cooler was the problem
I test 2cooler but same results high temp and now my AIO died and other cooler was faulty too my luck!
I always hated water cooling AIO. and now brand new AIO died on me after 7 months of use!
Sorry for your time guys.