cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog strix b350-f gaming

shadowfuze
Level 7
Hello, everyone! Just bought new shiny motherbpard and CPU (AMD Ryzen 5 1600). I opened up my Ai Suite to check the sensors and I see this:

My PCH is over 50 degrees, even if I dont playing...
Yesterday I've bought third chasing FAN, but PCH still hot (all of the FANS working at 65%+.) It's okay? If it's not - what should I do?

(sorry for bad english, I hope you understand me)
3 REPLIES 3

npapanik
Level 8
shadowfuze wrote:
Hello, everyone! Just bought new shiny motherbpard and CPU (AMD Ryzen 5 1600). I opened up my Ai Suite to check the sensors and I see this:

My PCH is over 50 degrees, even if I dont playing...
Yesterday I've bought third chasing FAN, but PCH still hot (all of the FANS working at 65%+.) It's okay? If it's not - what should I do?

(sorry for bad english, I hope you understand me)

Hi,

My room temperature is 20C and my PCH is 47C at idle. I don't think you should worry about it.

npapanik wrote:
Hi,

My room temperature is 20C and my PCH is 47C at idle. I don't think you should worry about it.

Thank you!

I am running a Ryzen 5 2600 at 4 GHz Max OC that down clocks to 1.6 GHz when iddling on my ROG Strix B450-F Gaming MB (BIOS 2101).
My room temperature is 20-21C.
I have 4 case fans running about 50-60% in a mid tower case and my PCH idles at 38-39C.
So If your room temperature is around 20-21C you might just need to add more fans for better cooling/air flow.