cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING White Q-Led

GT500E
Level 7
Hello to all

I have bought a totally new components for a PC wich includes the ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING... I've assembled all the components and their connections carefully.
When I push the Power Button the PC doesn't show any image on the Monitor, the White Q-Led (near to RAM slots) still remaining ON and the BIOS speaker made the following Beeps:
1. One continuous Beep
2. Three fast beeps
3. Pause
4. Last fast beep

I have search and found that White Q-Led is related to VGA failure, I don't have any additional GPU card on my M/B... the monitor is directly connected to HDMI port of the M/B

The components of the PC are:
-> CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
-> M/B: ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING
-> RAM: Adata XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4, 3000MHz, 8GB
-> PSU: EVGA 600W 100-W1-0600-KR/K1

Could you tell me please what can I do to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

IIINikolaiIII
Level 7
You need a GPU to get video.. that CPU doesnt have onboard graphics

celab
Level 7
only the cpu ending with a 'g' are having internal vga not the 'normal' ryzen series. these are two different pair of shoes. so either you get a vga (video card) or return you cpu and get a 2200g or the little bit stronger one 2400g. there are also a6,a8,a10,a12 cpu with internal graphic but i wouldnt touch them with a 10 foot pole ^^. if you are planing on gaming and you are on a small budget just get a geforce 1050 ot 1050ti - amd wise is this simelar to a rx560, if you just need it for office stuff and a few youtube vids, return you cpu and get 2400g its about the same price like your 1500x, i would safe some money and get a geforce1050. i acctually do own one in my second pc (the no ti) and im very happy with it runing in combintion with a ryzen 1200 and 4gb of ram.
i hope this helps
Orwell was an optimist