cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX 550-F GAMING (WIFI) Audio not working properly

Level 7
So recently I build my pc and everything works great except for the fact that Realtek doesn't seems to register my earphone's mic even though I have the splitter jack on. Instead, my mic are only 'working' through the earbuds.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what and where went wrong. I have followed multiple possible solutions and nothing works.
HELP ME
2 REPLIES 2

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Try with latest audio drivers :

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Try with latest audio drivers :

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Unfortunately, even after following your guide as well, the mic still not working. (I have tried my earphone with other PC, and the mic work immaculately)
😞