cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCLK not over 48 ????

Don_Dee
Level 7
Hello , i can not get a higher clock then 48 on my asus maximus hero vii....i have an 4790K which runs fine with 5.100 mhz if i use the ai-Suite.....but i wanna clock it in the bios.....any suggestions ??

3 REPLIES 3

Nate152
Hello Don Dee and welcome

That is an amazing overclock. It looks like the maximum ratio is 50 on the hero vii according to cpu-z. I'm not sure how you are doing that but good job getting it there.

Are you saying you can't raise the cpu core ratio higher than 48 in the bios?

Go to advanced tab, cpu configuration and set the turbo ratio to auto if it isn't already. I'm not sure what is holding you back.

I'm a little confused and amazed at the same time lol.

Don_Dee
Level 7
thnx for the welcome...i also think that 5.1 ghz is an good result for air cooling....unfortunately my two sapphire vapor-x r9 290x 8GB in crossfire is not so good...i hit only 1150 core clock and 1500 ( 6000 ) MEM clock..if i get higher i have glitches in 3d mark firestrike :(...

but there is no way for me to get over an 48 multiplier in the bios 😞 (((((...maybe i Need to Change the bus Speed but that is also NOT POSSIBLE ????? have all set to advanced, tried manuell, Auto and xmp. but i can not raise the bus Speed or the Multiplier....

btw...why are u so amazed ? ur core runs at 4.7 ghz...which is not much less then my core... 🙂

btw, the second :)....ordered my new goody 🙂

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCDsysinfo-for-GOverlay-USB-2-8-TFT-LCD-Module-gamer-gadget-FPS-Hype-Smartie...

Don_Dee
Level 7
Problem solved..i always tried the enter key...but i have to use the + or - key....shame ;(