cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ASUS HELP!)X370-F Fan Expert adjust results in reboot! several issues with dram & OC

D-X3M
Level 9
Although I'm almost without any hope I'll get any response, see my still occurring DRAM issue (https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?95816-(ASUS-HELP!)-X370-F-UNSTABLE-Dram-F4-3200C14D-16GTZS...)

I'm having a second issue with Fan-Expert

if i stay a minute in the fan expert profiles, adjusting percentages of fans, or even switching a few times between silent/standard/turbo & full speed which makes my fans go in overdrive (using coolmaster liquid 240) the pc will just reboot and hang in reboot, I need to turn of power to be able to restart the pc.

same sort of rebootcrash like with my dram issue...

*unrelated* using a ryzen 1600 x any hint of overclocking results in unstable system.

SO to sum up the issues I'm having with this board

*DRAM at 3200MHz still results in unstable system, (opening CPU-Z at the SPD tab) results in immediate reboot of the pc, hanging in reboot status (need to turn of power)
*FAN-EXPERT adjusting switching between profiles or adjusting percentages results in reboot of pc after a minute or so adjusting stuff, need to turn of power to be able to continue reboot
*overclocking anything results in unstable system in a matter of a few minutes, results in reboot of pc, need to turn of power to be able to continue reboot.

I don't think i'll get any response, if I don't, i'm going to another vendor and sell this mainboard.. i've been using pc's for over 20 years now.. and in the last month-and-a-half, i've had more crashes than in the entire 20 years of using computers...
0 REPLIES 0