Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Crosshair V Formula CPU Led, Dram Led and Vga Led

IrIsIs
Level 7
Hey Everyone! 🙂
I have a problem with my Motherboard,
i try to turn on the computer and the only thing happen is, a little red light right of the motherboard lightning.
first Vga Led, Dram and than CPU Led and it restart over, and over again,
somebody have a solution?:)

Pc Spec:
Motheboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula SerialNr: BAM0AC033926
CPU: AMD FX-6100
RAM: 4xCorsair Vengeance DDR3 4096Mb
GPU: AMD Radion HD 6900 Series (6950)
HardDrives: Corsair Force 3 SSD SATA Disk
7 REPLIES 7

HiVizMan
Level 40
Has your motherboard ever worked?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

IrIsIs
Level 7
Yes, for many months without problems,

HiVizMan
Level 40
Great, was there anything new that you have added to your hardware? Have you moved your case recently?

What I would do is make sure that all your components, the graphic card and PSU connectors are properly seated. Even if it means taking them out and visually inspecting them.

It does sound like your VGA card has shifted.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

IrIsIs
Level 7
Yes i've moved my computer recently, yes and than this happend,
VGA Card has shifted?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yes, often over time or if the case has been moved or bumped the graphic card shifts in the PCIe slot. Often only by a very small amount. Now what can happen is that no display is produced but enough contact is made for the PC to at least turn on.

Just reach into your case and push the graphic card firmly into the slot. Check your PSU connectors to the graphic card too while you are doing so.

IrIsIs
Level 7
Allright! 🙂 Thank you Sir!
It is up and go now!
Thanks HiVizMan

- IrIsIs

HiVizMan
Level 40
All good buddy all that matters is that your system works. Enjoy.