CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B350F
GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 1050 Ti
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4 Gb DDR4 3000 MHz
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
SSD: Kingston 128Gb
PS: Corsair VS650W
Case: Nox Hummer MC

My trouble is when I finished to build the PC, I turned it on and nothing was shown in the display with the message "No video signal".
The power supply is enough for the computer.
I've seen that the red and yellow Q-Led light on for a second and then light off. After that, the white Q-Led lights on.

I've so worried about what can be the problem of the build, because I've tried everything (since removing the RAM modules until removing the graphics card).

I have to say I cannot access to the BIOS cause I cannot see nothing on my display.

I've tried to connect my old PC to the display and I can get a perfect image quality.

Please, help me. I have no ideas about what can be the problem 😞

Thank you everyone 🙂

EDIT: I've been looking for uncompatibilites, but I don't find them 😞
4 REPLIES 4

CornFlakes
Level 7
Were did you plug in the display cord? Into the Mainboard or into the Graphics Card?

At the first time I plugged in the GPU. Then I tried to plugged in the MB but nothing at all 😞

Viper0hr
Level 7
The new Ryzen chips have an issue where your Board can have an older BIOS that is not compatible that will cause it not to POST, i think it's 3000/pre 3000 BIOS. (having an issue with the same board, but not this issue)

TBH the best thing to do is pull the whole PC apart, minus CPU if you are 100% you put it on right, check the standoffs, then build the whole thing again and double check all the cables/make sure screws are tight.
You would be surprised how many times that works, even if you are sure you did everything right.

Viper0hr wrote:
The new Ryzen chips have an issue where your Board can have an older BIOS that is not compatible that will cause it not to POST, i think it's 3000/pre 3000 BIOS. (having an issue with the same board, but not this issue)

TBH the best thing to do is pull the whole PC apart, minus CPU if you are 100% you put it on right, check the standoffs, then build the whole thing again and double check all the cables/make sure screws are tight.
You would be surprised how many times that works, even if you are sure you did everything right.

I changed the Ryzen 5 2600 for a Ryzen 5 1600 and the PC worked!

Thank you everyone for comment!

I'm very grateful! ^^