I'm currently experiencing an issue with the displayport of my 2 ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti GAMING OC SLI. I don't have any signal for 2 months now on any of the displayport, the screen of my AOC AG352UCG is black. The HDMI works just fine, but I only get 50Htz and I want my 100Htz and G-SYNC back !
Here is the list of what I tried and didn't show any positiv result:
- Unplug everything from electricity, wait, plug everything back, reverse the cables
- test of the 4 displayport of the 1080ti
- test 5 differents displayport cables, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4.
- Install the nvidia FIX "NVIDIA_DisplayPort_Firmware_Updater_1.0-x64.exe"
- Full DDU to clean the nvidia drivers and perform a clean installation of the drivers
- having my AOC AG352UCG exchange for a new one :rolleyes:
- having a chat with a nvidia tech guy who made me do all this fun process, to finally tell me to ask asus a VBIOS to flash the cards.
A little precision, my 2 cards are on water, so I really want to try everything before having to send it back 😄
Here is what I see on the nvidia panel control :
And what HWinfo shows about the graphic card :
I'm looking for any type of advice here !
Thank you very much to anyone who took the time to read my (poorly written english) post.