cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z690 Maximus Extreme - Board not showing in Armoury Crate for Aura control

roberthurley14
Level 7
As per the tile, after recent AC updates I no longer see my Z690 Extreme in the Aura heading, I do see it as a device separate though however, but this means board and connected fans are stuck in 'Rainbow Puke' mode by default

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.10.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.8.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.7.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.4.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.1.69.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.21
AacVGA 0.0.4.8
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.1
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.4
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

8 REPLIES 8

roberthurley14
Level 7
Ah.. I see many threads in AC forum for this new version...looks like I was wrong to expect ASUS to test out the top of the line board product they have with the new software :rolleyes:

roberthurley14 wrote:
Ah.. I see many threads in AC forum for this new version...looks like I was wrong to expect ASUS to test out the top of the line board product they have with the new software :rolleyes:

Shame on you for expecting them to test their flagship product for major software updates.

(Also I'm having issues with AC on the z690 extreme so shame on me, too)

captaintrips wrote:
Shame on you for expecting them to test their flagship product for major software updates.

(Also I'm having issues with AC on the z690 extreme so shame on me, too)

If anything, the entire thing is our fault specifically

captaintrips
Level 7
Out of curiosity, did you do a fresh Win11 install and let it automatically pull AC installer (options in bios for AC installer must be enabled)

I just reinstalled Win11 and it's working now.

captaintrips wrote:
Out of curiosity, did you do a fresh Win11 install and let it automatically pull AC installer (options in bios for AC installer must be enabled)

Lul, easy fix, just reinstall your os. Come on, this isn`t a sultion 😄

z0rn87 wrote:
Lul, easy fix, just reinstall your os. Come on, this isn`t a sultion 😄

I mean it fixed it for me... So.... Technically it's a solution. Maybe not the most friendliest of solutions, but it worked.

captaintrips wrote:

Nah I aint doing that, ill wait for them to release a new version and just suffer the rainbow like a skittles employee

roberthurley14 wrote:
Nah I aint doing that, ill wait for them to release a new version and just suffer the rainbow like a skittles employee

Thats pretty funny...had a chuckle!