cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 bios/driver page gone?

Shraf2k
Level 7
I went to try the new bios but the page brings me back to the landing page for the z690-a. Was there an issue necessitating the bios be taken down? I need to know in case I find it via another avenue. I've gotta try to get these whea errors figured out
10 REPLIES 10

ahfoo
Level 13
Shraf2k wrote:
I went to try the new bios but the page brings me back to the landing page for the z690-a. Was there an issue necessitating the bios be taken down? I need to know in case I find it via another avenue. I've gotta try to get these whea errors figured out

It could be some web link error. Wait for a while it will return back.

Drayco31
Level 11
The entire Support page link that includes all Drivers, Bios, Firmware and Utility links are no longer visiible. Disappointing since Armoury Crate rarely shows the latest updates. I've had some installed drivers for over a month and Armoury crate still says no new updates while showing my installed version is newer that what it claims is the latest.

Hopefully it gets sorted soon

Adrian1983
Level 10
Same here, Last few days can't access any support for this board, So unprofessional takes Asus days to get a link sorted and it's still the same today.

Hopper64
Level 15
Yep. Same problem with my extreme board. There’s no way to access the page for the support drivers. Noticed it yesterday and it persists today.
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

ahfoo
Level 13
I believed Asus web page are currently performing maintenance during the weekend. I supposed it will back in business after the weekend.

Drayco31
Level 11
Hardly surprising when they still can't fix Armoury crate. Since December I keep complaining that whether you backup manually or automatically your fan profiles are nevver backed up. I've had PC issues for sometime and unnistalled Armoury Crate a few times and wiped my OS multiple times too. Everytime I have Armoury reinstalled and go to restore a backup I then have to manually sewt all my fan curves again. Last time I added a custom name to my backup. Yet when I did a restore I see ROG STRIX Z690 A GAMING WIFI D4 twice. No dates to show which is the latest and NOT the name I gave when I did a manual backup before a fresh OS install.

Fanxpert profiles are ****. Make a tweak and you need to save as a cokmpletely profile as you can't overwrite or update the current profile. You can't even see the names of profiles youve save before without going into the Load option then doubling back to the save function so you can enter a name you haven't used before. There is also no local saving or loading. Ridiculous when the backup/Restore function doesn't backup and restore fan profiles.

Also if you change fan setup, why the hell do we have to run the fan test **** in the bios so fans aren't at 100% and then run it again in FanXpert so it's not 100% in Windows... I'd say till fan profiles work but once you run that you have to start from scratch as mentioned earlier

If in User center and you click Edit Profile thats the only screen you'll ever see in that section unless you close and open the app again. Doesn't matter if you want to go back, nothing works. Or if you try to save a change.....whether you actually changed something or not you rtemain on the Edit Profile screen.

Sure I could point out more but my use of it is minimal. Only reason I use it is for FanXpert as I don't know of any other software to control fans on the motherboard and it beats having to keep rebooting to enter the Bios.

I noticed they were missing on my usual website as well, however, you can still find them on other Asus websites -not weird or anyhting. You can still find the strix d4 downloads at;
https://www.asus.com/US/supportonly/ROG%20STRIX%20Z690-A%20GAMING%20WIFI%20D4/HelpDesk_BIOS/

NickA wrote:
I noticed they were missing on my usual website as well, however, you can still find them on other Asus websites -not weird or anyhting. You can still find the strix d4 downloads at;
https://www.asus.com/US/supportonly/ROG%20STRIX%20Z690-A%20GAMING%20WIFI%20D4/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Not working for my board, bringing me to another page.

ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI

TimS85 wrote:
Not working for my board, bringing me to another page.

ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI

I can access now from my region. GMT+8.

https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z690-e-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_download