cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCLK / Voltages ROG Strix B760-A Gaming WiFi D4

Mauersegler
Level 7
I can't find any option in BIOS (0403 and 0807) of my ROG Strix B760-A Gaming WiFi D4 to get 100MHz BCLK. It is always 99.8MHz 😞 And the Core VIDs of my 13900KS are above 1.5V (IDLE and light loads) Is that normal?
10 REPLIES 10

HeavenTF
Level 7
Mauersegler wrote:
I can't find any option in BIOS (0403 and 0807) of my ROG Strix B760-A Gaming WiFi D4 to get 100MHz BCLK. It is always 99.8MHz 😞 And the Core VIDs of my 13900KS are above 1.5V (IDLE and light loads) Is that normal?

I have the same problem bclk 99.8MHz you resolve the problem?

Nate152
Hi guys,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

In the bios on the Ai Tweaker tab, set the Ai Overclock Tuner to manual, enter in 100 for the BCLK frequency and hit enter.

Then hit F10 and enter to save and exit.

Is the BCLK now showing 100? It's normal for the BCLK to fluctuate a little.

Dont exist this option on the model B760 the old B660 model have this option. MSI have this option on MAG B760 model I thing change for this motherboard. Asus very bad...

Nate152 wrote:
Hi guys,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

In the bios on the Ai Tweaker tab, set the Ai Overclock Tuner to manual, enter in 100 for the BCLK frequency and hit enter.

Then hit F10 and enter to save and exit.

Is the BCLK now showing 100? It's normal for the BCLK to fluctuate a little.

Dont exist this option on the model B760 the old B660 model have this option. MSI have this option on MAG B760 model I thing change for this motherboard. Asus very bad...

Same bus speed problem here.

ROG Strix B760-F Gaming WiFi's BCLK is 99.8 Mhz. It doesnt fluctuate.

I wonder if its software lock or physical limit. I want to see my CPU full clock speed 5300 Mhz not 5287.

Ai Overclock Tuner to manual - no such option on B760-I

FL
Level 7

Asus, you should launch a Bios with this feature to be able to change the bclk to 100mhz, on the B760-F gaming motherboard model, since asus is losing space for other competitors because they have this feature enabled natively!!!

Primordiarch
Level 8

Indeed, I have Strix B760-I and I can't find this option too. Please help.

Maori
Level 7

Novità? ci sarà mai la possibilità di modificare la frequenza BLCK?