cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG HERO z790 - bluetooth does not work

awdawdasdawd
Level 8
ASUS ROG HERO z790 - Bluetooth doesn't work well - I installed the latest driver version and the penultimate one - and it doesn't work, mb what am I doing wrong? has anyone encountered such a thing?
6 REPLIES 6

Sinner37
Level 9
My guess would be the same issue I had. I mistook the included antenna to be only needed if using WiFi, which I am not. It turns out to also be the antenna for the Bluetooth.

Sinner37 wrote:
My guess would be the same issue I had. I mistook the included antenna to be only needed if using WiFi, which I am not. It turns out to also be the antenna for the Bluetooth.

Okay, I'll try to add an antenna and check the stability of the Bluetooth

Thanks! Was scratching my head thinking my Galaxy Buds and Phone (S9+) where already out of date, behind a Bluetooth rev or something. Connected the external antenna and devices all over the cul-de-sac showed up. Connected just fine.

I connected the antenna, the Bluetooth does not connect my devices to the xbox controller and headphones. He sees them but can't connect

Saitam
Level 7

OMG... I've been going crazy with the bluetooth for several days and connecting the WiFi antenna seems to work perfectly... I will continue to watch it and update my answer if I have problems again...

jenzig
Level 7

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

... this also fixed my issue of being unable to get anything at all to connect, so thanks. 😆