After updating to BIOS 1007, the system boot up... but upon reboot, it would get stuck during POST at Q-Code F6.
- Tested with both Crucial 3200 and Team Group 3600 DDR4 MEM
- Tested with both Corsair 650W and Corsair 850W PSU
The only way to boot again required clearing CMOS.
After downgrading back to BIOS 0902, the system boots up properly and even upon reboot.
- CPU: i5-11600k
- MEM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200MHz DDR4 64GB (32GBx2) CL16 BL2K32G32C16U4BL
- PSU: Corsair RM850X
- Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z73
- Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2
- PCI: Dell H330 in IT Mode as LSI SAS3008