cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog strix z490 e drivers audio questions...

kumiko
Level 7
Hi, I have the asus z490 E, and I have changed headphones to a dt 770 pro 80ohm and connect them by jack.
The thing is that I have several doubts with the audio drivers, I have downloaded the latest from the web with the version Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.9244.1 For Windows 10/11 64-bit. Apart from installing a couple of viruses (a-volute and nahimic, which I can not clean all the files), I would like to know if I can install them by another way in case there are new versions or I can only use the asus website to take advantage of all the audio?

The other problem is that in the realtek audio control, I do not see to be able to adjust the audio equalizer anywhere and I would like to know if it is so or I have to do to adjust it.

2 REPLIES 2

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Note : EQ is in SS3 app (SS3 effects enabled or not).

From your motherboard overview : https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z490-e-gaming-model/

Hello, I have installed them but the equalizer still does not appear, can not be put in the same realtek audio control ?? it has to be with the SONIC STUDIO III ?? I do not want those programs, and also do not work with the forza horizon 5 as it closes the game. And the A-Volute NS process is necessary or can be uninstalled ?
And in the realtek digital output, now the other options like the equalizer is now disappeared, is normally or i have something wrong. https://imgur.com/wA8n30v

Thank you very much.