cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Windows on Z590 can't detect any bluetooth device

mralisson
Level 7

Hello,

I have a Z590 and can't connect to any Bluetooth device since Windows cannot see any! I had this problem since Win10, and this week I upgraded to Win11 and the same situation occurred. Bluetooth is enabled at BIOS, Device Manager shows Bluetooth active and without problems, and Windows BT Service is running as well ...

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Saltgrass
Level 13

I suppose the antenna is connected?

Since you say the drivers are installed and the Device Manger shows it active, it must not be receiving a signal for some reason.  

Have you changed any of the Bluetooth settings from the default setting?

Your Wi-Fi does work normally?

Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Saltgrass
Level 13

I suppose the antenna is connected?

Since you say the drivers are installed and the Device Manger shows it active, it must not be receiving a signal for some reason.  

Have you changed any of the Bluetooth settings from the default setting?

Your Wi-Fi does work normally?

Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Hey, Saltgrass.

Issue resolved! I connect Antenna and everything is working now! Since I thought Antenna was only for wifi (according to the manual) and I always used cable, my antenna was never connected. I think Asus should re-write the manual to state that Antenna is not only to wifi 🙂

Thanks!

Glad that was it, the reason I asked is because you are not the first poster with this situation.  I suppose Wi-Fi  is so common, it is just expected it would be used.

Take Care..

Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200