cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intel 1225-v (3) event ID 27

Yuniel
Level 10
a question , sorry maybe is a newbie question nut i have no idea , is possible a bios update also can update the nvm firmware ?, beacuse i never ever update to 1.57 , and i had the 1.45 (i swer god me and my friend both in the PC we install the firmware 1.45 provide by asus page using firmware tool and the installation of the firmware sucessful wich lead me i had old version than 1.45 or i had 1.45 and simple the installation overwrite same version 1.45), idk if the bios 2403 or the 2601 is the two bios i update after i update the nvm firmware (internet I225-v (3) firmware) 8 months ago , beacuse now after a full clean installation in event view i get this
The description for Event ID 27 from source e2fexpress cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V

I using last driver 1.1.3.28 , idk how i end having from 1.45 to 1.57 firmware nvm , in result i have problem with the internet when i click to some random website the page say (firefox) you are no connect to internet and try again and i click try again and got into the page , my version (revision) is (3) is supposed to fix the problem have the chip I225-v version 1 and 2 , but aparently some people with revision 3 still facing the problem , i do the same 8 months ago try to install firmware 1.45 nvm but simple now say error cant install it
- does the bios updates can also contain nvm firmware if they want to ? or is imposibly a bios update cant also update any nvm firmware ?

z490 mobo

i want to add , i try marvel port (i guess is diferent than 1225-v of intel right ?) , also i dont connect any cable into marvel port or intel 2.5 port and connect via wifi my mobo asus xii formula have wifi problem persist with the internet , and also i remove the router i connect direct to modem to try osilate but problem persist , router dont have problem , the internet giving me headpain beacuse wifi , marvel port and intel 2.5 gb port all no any resolve the problem , but in the event ID say intel Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V causing issues , and idk if this event id is also relate to internet too
event ID 10016
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user HOME-PC\Yuniel SID (*aloot numbers*) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

aparently revision 3 is no free of this bug about the internet problem
https://www.reddit.com/r/intel/comments/se48sv/i225_v3_random_loss_of_wired_network/
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e2fexpress-id27-issues-from-intelr-ethernet/d4...
17 REPLIES 17

Saltgrass
Level 13
First, the 10016 errors have been around for quite a while in Windows, so that may not be a relevant indication of an Ethernet problem.

My Intel Ethernet stopped working a few weeks ago. I had it turned off in the Bios and just turned it back on but it doesn't show up in the Device Manager.

I am having a problem following your descriptions of your connection situation, but if it is just the Internet side and not your internal network, maybe the problem is on the ISP side. It may be them or the router or even your physical connections to the modem. Your ISP may be able to check their connection to see any problems show up on their side.

The Marvell port does use a different driver and should be stable.

I just reinstalled the LAN driver and the Intel Ethernet came back. I currently have it as primary internet connection and will report back if I show any problems.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Saltgrass wrote:
First, the 10016 errors have been around for quite a while in Windows, so that may not be a relevant indication of an Ethernet problem.

My Intel Ethernet stopped working a few weeks ago. I had it turned off in the Bios and just turned it back on but it doesn't show up in the Device Manager.

I am having a problem following your descriptions of your connection situation, but if it is just the Internet side and not your internal network, maybe the problem is on the ISP side. It may be them or the router or even your physical connections to the modem. Your ISP may be able to check their connection to see any problems show up on their side.

The Marvell port does use a different driver and should be stable.

I just reinstalled the LAN driver and the Intel Ethernet came back. I currently have it as primary internet connection and will report back if I show any problems.

hi , my problem with firefox is fixed , always when i click on any page go it quickly and dont say try again , i re format my PC before i format my PC show the event ID , and now again show the same after the format

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

this is only after a turn on or from a restart the PC is when appear this message in the view event ID , idk why beacuse my internet dont have any problem i check in device manager click property in I225 (3) , This device is working properly. also i click on details ans i click in option Has Problem say false , is connected say true , error code 000000 . soooo in the end i dont have problem with the internet but this ID

The description for Event ID 27 from source e2fexpress cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Seth_Anton
Level 8
I am having exactly the same issue with error event ID27 on Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V
did you fixed that issue? i am with z590 Asus Hero XIII
thanks
Intel Core i9-13900K | ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GB | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | DDR5 64GB 6000-30 Trident Z5 RGB | Corsair ICUE H170i Elite Capellix RGB | Corsair 7000D Airflow ASUS ROG Thor Platinum II 1200 Watt | Samsung SSD 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB & 1TB | Alienware AW3423DW | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor | VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II | Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

Seth Anton wrote:
I am having exactly the same issue with error event ID27 on Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V
did you fixed that issue? i am with z590 Asus Hero XIII
thanks

Hi, I solved the problem using these drivers:

Intel drivers ver.: 1.1.3.28

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118280-DRIVERS-Intel-Ethernet-WiFi-Bluetooth
74lobster

74lobster wrote:
Hi, I solved the problem using these drivers:

Intel drivers ver.: 1.1.3.28

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118280-DRIVERS-Intel-Ethernet-WiFi-Bluetooth

Hi & Thanks.
Yes i already used this driver or Intel new driver package (Wired_driver_27.4_x64) which use the same driver 1.1.3.28 and i am still having this Error Event ID27.
I have this error always on windows 10 restart or bootup and since the last weeks i dont have internet for the first 1 or 2 min even that Ethernet network looks connected.
I don't use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth just ethernet network on my pc.
Intel Core i9-13900K | ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GB | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | DDR5 64GB 6000-30 Trident Z5 RGB | Corsair ICUE H170i Elite Capellix RGB | Corsair 7000D Airflow ASUS ROG Thor Platinum II 1200 Watt | Samsung SSD 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB & 1TB | Alienware AW3423DW | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor | VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II | Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

Yuniel
Level 10
yes i'm on @Seth Anton , i use mokichu driver provide for my mobo z490 asus maximus xii formula and i use same as intel (1.1.3.28) Wired_driver_27.4_x64 , and the event log view still show error ID 27 , every time i turn on the PC from a turn off or if i restart the PC will appear ID 27 , the only diference i dont see any connection lost my internet work fine , but idk if disable intel 1225 v3 in device manager and use marvell port

now i see a new event i dont see it before idk if this is relate about the internet
Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 65 2f d9 cf 95 6b 28 fa ................................................. ff ec is about to expire or already expired. and the event ID is 64

ahh to be very clear my event ID 27 about the internet 1225 v3 dont show in the critical or error , is in warning section on event viewer

GettnBetter
Level 9
Wired_driver_27.6_x64 is the latest from Intel

74lobster
Level 10
Try to disable the fast option.
It's the right solution !

Take a look here:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup

Bye
74lobster

74lobster wrote:
Try to disable the fast option.
It's the right solution !

Take a look here:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup

Bye

thanks lobster for the tip , but i already have this option disable years ago beacuse i learn the fast boot can cause also another problems i just read in many forums is the best disable it and hibernate too

anyway i just ending disable in blutooth and wifi in the bios beacuse i dont use , i dont use marvell i can i try and work perfect but the I225 v3 work perfect too just beacuse the event ID viewver say the warning i just ending ignoring it if work all are good , what i detected is you know the ethernet port have two light orange and green , the green blind and orange is always solid light , but when i turn off the PC , i mean normal turn off no removing power cord the orange light turn off and the red is still continue flasing this is on intel I225 , but in marvell port no matter if the PC is turn off both light are turn on the orange dont turn off when i turn off the pc , idk if this is normal also the orange light on marvell port is very brightness