cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q-Connector for ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F GAMING

Gamer29
Level 7
hi all,

ive just invested in a ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F GAMING motherboard as i want to upgrade my CPU to an i7 9th gen, but want to know is there a Q-Connector available for the motherboard to connect the front panel headers please?

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks in Advance
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
The header layout for act, switch, reset is pretty standard but some boards may have more or less additional pins. All that is to say you can probably use an old q-connector if you have one. It might just be bigger than the header section if your connector also had speaker, for example. Just double check everything matches up. To my knowledge q-connectors have never been sold separately and were always included in the box if your board was intended to have one. So reusing your old one or the used market are probably your only options.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Nate152
Hi Gamer29,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Looking at the accessories, it looks like the ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming motherboard doesn't come with a Q-Connector.

It's not too big of a deal that it doesn't come with one, my ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming WiFi didn't come with one either. Just have a look in the motherboard manual and check the layout of where each front panel cable goes.

pic -97285

ok thank you kindly for that