cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diameter of Ryujin II 360 aio tubes?

Indominus
Level 7
Hello. Need to know the diameter of the tubes on the Ryujin II 360 aio. Does anyone know? Thank you in advance!
6 REPLIES 6

Echo8ict
Level 8
The outer diameter is about .425" (10.795mm). Not sure what the inner diameter is.

Echo8ict wrote:
The outer diameter is about .425" (10.795mm). Not sure what the inner diameter is.

Thank you. Would a 10mm aio sleeve fit or would it be safer to get a 12mm one? Thanks in advance!

Indominus wrote:
Thank you. Would a 10mm aio sleeve fit or would it be safer to get a 12mm one? Thanks in advance!

It might depend on how much of a bend you have. If the tubes are relatively straight I'd probably go with 10mm for a snug fit but if you have a tight radius on the tubes it might cause the sleeve issues. You might want to review the manufacturer's photos to see if it looks like there is room to twist with their ideal 10mm size.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
It might depend on how much of a bend you have. If the tubes are relatively straight I'd probably go with 10mm for a snug fit but if you have a tight radius on the tubes it might cause the sleeve issues. You might want to review the manufacturer's photos to see if it looks like there is room to twist with their ideal 10mm size.

Thank you for the response. The sleeve I want is this rgb one from Cooler Master. It is made from soft rubber that says it can mold to the bend of your tubes. Amazon has the 10mm one but not the 12mm one. *

https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/rgb-accessories/led-tube-sleeve-a1/#image-Item2

xeromist
Hrmm, well it appears from their pictures they don't expect it to close, rather you hide the seam in the back. So if you don't mind a little gap, go 10mm. If you want it to actually close you should probably source the 12mm from somewhere.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a Ryujin II 360 but am curious to know if the tubes are long enough for it to be front or side mounted with tubes down in a Lian Li 011 Evo case.

It doesn't matter what case you are using, as long as you are using the same AIO as I am planning to buy it's fine.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you!