cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total War Warhammer

1sthurricane
Level 7
I have stated before that I have been playing the "Total War" series from the first day the Shogun" launched....have been playing Emperor Edition and Attila and now a "Warhammer" title is coming.I for one am very excited about this new title,It could be huge if they do it right and not repeat the "Rome II" debockled launch.;)
4 REPLIES 4

jamreal18
Level 7
I prefer Medieval 3 or China total war...

jamreal18 wrote:
I prefer Medieval 3 or China total war...
There are some over at the Total War forums that want a China too.....interesting.

Alexshelms
Level 7
The Creative Assembly has announced Total War: Warhammer properly, and released the debut trailer, a CGI affair full of army, unit and hero reveals. It's hugely exciting if you happen to be a fan of both series. On paper, it's a perfect union of lore, studio and technology, and I can't wait to see what the a fantasy setting can do to shake up the Total War formula. Expect magic, huge armies and ridiculous monsters.

Here's a round-up of all the Warhammer cameos we've spotted in the trailer. Appearance in a CGI video doesn't guarantee them a spot in the finished game, but studios are careful about the specifics they show. In short, I wouldn't bet against there being Orcs. Lots and lots of Orcs.

Mold remediation in Delaware

jamreal18
Level 7
Huge Armies? Hmmmm....

Wonder how huge....