cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for games

Twrig106
Level 7
Hey, I was wondering if anyone is able to recommend any games for me? I currently play World of Warcraft. (Favourite expansion Wrath. Playing legion atm, its ok.)

Im thinking of getting Dues Ex Mankind Divided, and Battlefield 4. I like sound of Dues Ex; Battlefield 4 would be nice for when im sick of WoW; but im hoping its got a offline bot fights, like Battlefield 1 + 2 had.

Another question; if I were to update Windows 10, would it happen to install an update to Windows Game Recorder, to allow me to record WoW clips? Ive had the game running and tried to record it, but when I hit 11 seconds; it says something along the lines of "There is nothing to record, please try again later."
I had been fighting Win 10 updates so bad since it was released, cause I haven't been able to afford them, but now I can. Ill keep fighting em if theres no visible benefit.

Thanks in advance
20 REPLIES 20

Twrig106
Level 7
Twrig106 wrote:
Another question; if I were to update Windows 10, would it happen to install an update to Windows Game Recorder, to allow me to record WoW clips? Ive had the game running and tried to record it, but when I hit 11 seconds; it says something along the lines of "There is nothing to record, please try again later."

Huh... Tested again today, and for some reason, it is now recording WoW gameplay. Havent had any updates that ive noticed, so idk. o.0

Battlefield 1
Gears of War 4
Paragon
Guild Wars 2 + Expansion
Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition (Steam Offer on right now: Includes 4 Permanant DLC's) Worth it.
Civilization VI
Skyrim Enhanced Edition comes out next week
Anno 2205
Ark: Survival Evolved <<<< When it is Optimised
Star Citizen
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Final Fantasy XIV (Then after completing the main story buying the Expansion)
Witcher 3 + Expansions
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Dark Souls 3
Company of Heroes 2
Arma 3 + Expansions
Overwatch
Battleborn
Life is Strange
Telltales Games
Dreamfall Chapters
Black Desert Online is fun for a short time until the game forces you into the never ending Grind.
Playstation Now "7 Day Trial" (Monthly Subscription) play 300+ PS3 games including Exclusives like The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls etc. (Requires good Internet Connection).

Skynet Gearhead wrote:
Battlefield 1
Gears of War 4
Paragon
Guild Wars 2 + Expansion
Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition (Steam Offer on right now: Includes 4 Permanant DLC's) Worth it.
Civilization VI
Anno 2205
Star Citizen
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Witcher 3 + Expansions
Dark Souls 3
Company of Heroes 2
Arma 3 + Expansions
Overwatch
Battleborn
Life is Strange
Telltales Games
Dreamfall Chapters
Black Desert Online is fun for a short time until the game forces you into the never ending Grind.
Playstation Now "7 Day Trial" (Monthly Subscription) play 300+ PS3 games including Exclusives like The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls etc. (Requires good Internet Connection).

Great list of recommendations, you really know your games 🙂

And of course, Skyrim The Elder Scrolls V and Dragon Age Inquisition who i have played some hundred hours each with on Playstation and PC and still it feels like there was a lot of stuff to do.

Skynet Gearhead wrote:
Battlefield 1
Gears of War 4
Paragon
Guild Wars 2 + Expansion
Civilization VI
Anno 2205
Star Citizen
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Witcher 3 + Expansions
Dark Souls 3
Company of Heroes 2
Arma 3 + Expansions
Overwatch
Battleborn
Life is Strange
Telltales Games
Dreamfall Chapters

Sweet list. Only thing left is to save up some money to buy all those hahaha

Skynet_Gearhead
Level 7
Windows 10 became Fantastic for me after the Anniversary Update, I Suggested Gears of War 4 in my post before which you can only play on Windows 10.

Recording with the Xbox App yes, by enabling it from the Xbox App (if it is disabled) press Alt + G hitting record, videos are collected in your Xbox app, you can share, edit them.

I am not 100% if you can keep the files though or if they can only be used within the Xbox App Dashboard to share.

Twrig106 wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone is able to recommend any games for me? I currently play World of Warcraft. (Favourite expansion Wrath. Playing legion atm, its ok.)

Im thinking of getting Dues Ex Mankind Divided, and Battlefield 4. I like sound of Dues Ex; Battlefield 4 would be nice for when im sick of WoW; but im hoping its got a offline bot fights, like Battlefield 1 + 2 had.

I had been fighting Win 10 updates so bad since it was released, cause I haven't been able to afford them, but now I can. Ill keep fighting em if theres no visible benefit.

Thanks in advance

Why not you consider GTA ?

All the Mass Effect games and of course the upcoming Andromeda. 🙂

Twrig106
Level 7
Thanks for the replies everyone. Sorry i wasnt back earlier to reply, just had some life issues. My next plan of action is Gears of War 4. About GTA, ive never been able to get a liking for that game. Ive played it quite a few times, but its just never been interesting to me. When it comes to games, youll always get me with an "Upgrade" system. Start off with weak gear, and through playing the game, you can earn stronger gear and armour. Pretty much every game with this ill like