cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone playing World of warcraft on Bronzebeard US

kb0sdq
Level 10
If anyone would like to team up and stuff I am on Bronzebeard US My guild is Dafrickinbest it is a level 8 we have 29 members pretty laid back. If you want to join just do a /who guild name to see if anyone is on. My toons I play mostly are DaPally, Straitarrow, Slingblaid. hope to see you on wow.
Have a Merry Christmas,
Doug
10 REPLIES 10

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Cool, But I'm not on that realm...the realm I'm in is called Mangos....

LZ_Xray
Level 9
I'd play with ya but my wow years were about 2004-2010. Spent a ton of time and had a ton of fun in that game on Eldre'Thalas
i7-920@3.3/Radeon6850@950
i5-2500k@4.6/GTX570@850
i3-2100/GTX460HAWK@950

kb0sdq
Level 10
That is OK If you ever make a toon on bronzebeard alliance that would be cool. I do a lot of pugs also my wife plays but she is into the
achievements I have one toon that has defeated Deathwing so far.
So we are old folks playing wow gotta love it lol.
Doug

Also with the new LFG & LFR with cross realm maybe see you in there working on my Rogue now so we can defeat Deathwing again and do the new rogue questline.
Caio

kb0sdq
Level 10
Still looking for folks who play on Bronzebeard Alliance to quest & raid with. Guild is Dafrickinbest. ask any officer for invite.
Happy ROG_n,
Doug

Sorry dude, Alliance.. I just can't do.

For the Horde!

Proudmoore US FTW!
G750JH-T4074H i7-4700HQ, 32GB, 512GB SSD + 1TB , GTX780M-4GB
G75VW-T1013V
G74SX

Chris_Manico
Level 10
I played wow since release, up till about 2 months ago, 1 lvl 85, my Undead Rogue, Creepindeath on Deathwing. Did the whole Rank 14 grind back in Vanilla, have better than 600 hours played, over 400k Lifetime HK. I stopped raiding after Wrath, Most of Cata was spent logging on for an hour or so a day doing a few BGs then logging off. I'm currently playing Swtor 😄
Corsair Carbide 540 Air ~ AMD FX 8350 ~ Asus Crosshair V Formula Z ~ 1901 BIOS ~ Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400 MHz 2x8 Gb CMD16X3M2A2400C10 ~ EVGA GTX 1080 Ti ~ Corsair AX860i PSU ~ Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb SATA 3 SSD ~ WD 4 TB 7200 RPM 64 MB ( RMA'd ) ~ Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum ~ Corsair SP2500 2.1 Gaming Speakers ~ 27 Samsung SA550 HD LED Monitor ~

ColonelS
Level 9
erm.. anyone playing Private server? lol dont bash on me! I love retail but aint got time for retail WoW
Click ->Republic of Gamers<- official Facebook page

kb0sdq
Level 10
Also playing the Mists of Pandaria beta.
Been having a blast. Learning a lot about panda monks. also the new talent system and various changes.
My puter is taking it well.
Letting the ROG shine hi
Happy ROG_n
Doug

Xtreme-Performa
Level 7
I've never tried WoW before actually even though I grew up playing diablo1 to warcraft III lol Just heard some FFO talking trash about gameplay wise they say people act like 12 yr olds... but seriously if I've never tried it I wouldn't know how they act like... that's probably Peer Pressure is the factor of why people don't play other games to monopolize people to stay in one social group called (this game only and talk trash about anything else to peer pressure friends not to move on to a different MMO) rofl 😛
ASUS Entheustic <3r MOBO RIG: First RIG first custom built myself...
Antec Darkfleet-80 (Antec said it's a new Full Tower ATX.. and also said copied from other ATX..) / Rampage 4 Extreme / Intel i7-3820 (hope to upgrade to i7-3960X but cannot afford on budget atm...) / EVGA 560 Ti OC 256-bit 1GB 4-way SLI Kingston XMP 8 GB 2400 mhz DDR3 / Cool Masters 1000w PSU / Phantek European design Heatsink for LGA 2011 /ASUS Blu-ray Drive / Seagate SSHD 500GB Momentus XT Win 7 64-bit Ultimate / AutoCad2000