cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Aimesh active wired clients disconnect on GT-AC5300 / RT-AC68U

martyzzz
Level 7
Hi All,

Ik just got a new GT-AC5300 router to combine with my old RT-AC68U.
The idea was to place the 68U on the 1st floor and use the 5300 downstairs as my main router.
Both routers run the latest firmware, and i havent changed any settings on the 5300.
The 68U on the 1st floor is connected wired to its wanport and the other end is in a lanport of the 5300.
When i discover Aimesh devices the 5300 sees the 68U and setsup the Aimesh network with no problem.
Aimesh does work after this only i have a weird problem that clients in my network randomly disconnect.
I have noticed that it happens sometimes when i turn off (connected through wire) the livingroom computer.
Mainly my shieldTV (connected wired) and my Denon Receiver (connected wired) turn off.
I notice this because the Denon is playing internet radio or spotify a lot and it just stops playing when i turn off my livingroom pc wich is like 3 meters away from the Denon receiver and Shield TV.
The ShieldTV stops streaming youtube or netflix when i turn of my livingroom PC.

At the moment i have disabeled AImesh and use the 68U upstairs only as an wired accespoint.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Martijn
0 REPLIES 0