cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aimesh

ctx
Level 8
Hello guys everyone. Such a question I have 3 main devices axe11000 and two through the aimesh ax11000 system and so this is the question, can I connect one main axe11000 and the second ax11000 via a 2.5gb port via a cable in the aimesh system and the third will be connected via wifi aimesh? thanks
3 REPLIES 3

ahfoo
Level 13
ctx wrote:
Hello guys everyone. Such a question I have 3 main devices axe11000 and two through the aimesh ax11000 system and so this is the question, can I connect one main axe11000 and the second ax11000 via a 2.5gb port via a cable in the aimesh system and the third will be connected via wifi aimesh? thanks

Yes it can, but I will be surprised any differences in performances in real world. That my opinion.

ahfoo wrote:
Yes it can, but I will be surprised any differences in performances in real world. That my opinion.

Do you want to say that there is theoretically no difference between wifi 5g and lan 2.5gb?

ctx wrote:
Do you want to say that there is theoretically no difference between wifi 5g and lan 2.5gb?

Sorry, if I would put it in a better way. If both your router using wired 2.5g to connect for AImesh, yes both router will interact fast. But your wireless device connection two the router for internet access may not spot any significant improvement in speed.