Gaming Phones
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Game crashes on Asus ROG 8 Pro phone

I am a proud owner of this awesome phone. I am still waiting for new games to come up on this phone however I am not sure I am just playing Monopoly game and it crashes randomly. I am not sure and I have to start entire game again. Please any suggest...

Shardul by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

X mode crashes

My games crashes on x mode. It was perfectly fine awhile ago then started to crash. On idle screen the phone also crashes on x mode 

Chased by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need Help. ROG Phone 6 pro

Ever since I purchased this ROG phone 6 pro I'm experiencing issue about camera.most of the time when I'm trying to take pictures the front cam is not available I need to restart my phone first for it to work.same think with Video call most of the ti...

Asus Rog Phone 8 Always-on-display is extremely dim

Hello everyone,I have been looking for a solution for the extremely dim AOD when a new notification is received but could not find one. I saw the following link, but it seems they explain why the problem happens rather than giving a solution. Do you ...

Rog 6d ultimate

Hello all.i got problems. When i play warzone high graphics+wifi got some hang and stuck. Its say asus launcher problem. How to fix?

Resolved! Akku aufladen Rog 8

Hallo warum wird der Akku trotz der Funktion " Laden umgehen" aufgeladen? Soll da nicht nur das System mit Strom versorgt werden? Oder muss der Akku erst bis auf 100% aufgeladen sein? 

Wikluk by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

ROG 8 pro Freebies

Do anyone know when will be the freebies will release upon availing the Product during there Event promo?