cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Flow Z13 charger not working

ComfyLuna
Level 7

Hi, I bought this laptop about a year ago, and a few months ago I started having problems with the charger. The wire of the charger started to break, so I bought a new charger to replace it. Ever since then, any time I plug any charger in it gives me an error that says "This power adapter does not support full performance on this device. Please use the included ASUS adapter". I've tried another official ASUS charger, the A20-100P1A I think, I've used 3rd party USB-C cables, none of them work. Whenever I do anything even remotely taxing my battery drains rapidly. I've sent it in to ASUS for repairs thinking it was a battery issue, but even after they replaced the battery the problem persisted, and now my warranty has expired so I'll have to pay if I want to send it in again. Does anybody have any potential solutions?

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ComfyLuna ,
I would confirm with you if the new ASUS charger was purchased through the official ASUS website?
After replacing the battery at the repair center, could you let us know if there are any error messages when you connect the newly purchased charger? (Could you provide us with a screenshot for verification?)
Would it be possible for you to privately message us your laptop's serial number? 
We will further assist you in confirming the relevant information. Thank you.

ComfyLuna
Level 7

Sure, I can do that. How do I go about messaging, I'm not seeing an option when I click on your name

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ComfyLuna ,

I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you