Gaming Motherboards
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

firmware update & bitlocker

I have a computer with ASUS TUF X470-PLUS motherboard.  The OS is Windows 10 Pro, and I have a drive being encrypted with bitlocker.  Is there a standard procedure to update the firmware without causing issues with bitlocker?Dell or HP seems to have ...

Z790 Rog maximus hero - needs repair

I am posting this here in desperation - I hope someone at Asus can help me. I have been a loyal customer of Asus for the last 16 years, and spent a small fortune on Asus products. The problem:- I had a bit of an accident with the mobo as I am disable...

tipes by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FCLK in auto crashes the pc whit ryzen 7800x3D

Hello, my PC crashes when I start it from cold when I put the FCLK in auto.I don't know if it happened to anyone else.In the end, searching in the bios configuration I found that setting the FCLK between 1500 and 1600 solved the problem.my CPU is ryz...

dashky by Level 9
  • 20 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! XMP crashes my PC

Hello!Hoping someone can help me.Currently bought a Z690-E Wifi MOBOBios Ver. : 3302i9-12900k2x16gb Corsair 6400MHz (skHynix)1tb SSD Samsung 980 proRAM is inserted in 2 and 4 slotsIt does have a ROG Striz LC II 360Problem:Everytime I enable XMP II or...